How do I request a final hearing for an uncontested divorce in GA

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Diane Cherry

Answered 3 years ago

To request a Final Hearing in an uncontested case, you simply call the Clerk's office and ask to be added to the next Uncontested Hearing Calendar.