I have sole custody of my child. her father is now trying to get custody. not sure how to fight it

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Allison D. Gaffen

Answered 3 years ago

You should consult with a child custody attorney in your area. This attorney will be able to give advice about your specific situation. If you cannot afford an attorney, you should contact the legal services office in your county.

This answer is attorney advertising and is for educational purposes only. This does not in anyway constitute and/or form an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with an attorney who practices law in your jurisdiction about your specific legal problem. Allison D. Gaffen is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania, and this answer is not intended to solicit clients from outside the state of Pennsylvania. Allison represents clients in Allegheny, Beaver, Fayette, Washington and Westmoreland Counties. To schedule an appointment with Attorney Allison Gaffen call (412) 465-0785.