How can the process of a parent signing over the parential rights over start and on what grounds ?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

June Ann Anteski

Answered 2 years ago

The custodial parent can file for a stepparent adoption. You can sign a consent form and the Judge may grant the adoption if it is in the child's best interests. Good luck.