We have temporary custody of our 5 yr.-old grandson. His parents are in a halfway house (drugs)

More details:

Can they get their son back?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Allison D. Gaffen

Answered 2 years ago

For more information about grandparent's rights in Pennsylvania please visit: http://www.gaffenstephenson.com/grandparents-rights.html.