Medicade messed up my credit now I cant even see a doctor, is there leagal aid in bentonville or rogers

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

June Ann Anteski

Answered 2 years ago

Yes, you need to contact Legal Aid of Arkansas. They can do a telephone application for you. Usually, in two weeks, you will get a response back, either an advice letter or a letter notifying you that they will take your case. Good luck.