I've hired a lawyer for divorce & child custody to find out my wife used him against me in child custody beforewe marrie

More details:

Both cases invovled my son the lawyer seems to be on my wife's side! What can I do about it?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John M. Milazo

Answered 2 years ago

This is a potential conflict of interests which should have been disclosed prior to representation and waved in writing by both you and your wife. This must occur before representation can begin. He should return the money and refrain from representing either party. www.milazolaw.com