I am a general contractor in Florida. I hired a sub for tile work on my job. He used incorrect grout and etched the tile

More details:

He was required to buff the floor after. He put a lien on owners property because he wants me the general contractor to pay for his mistake after I already paid him for his work. How do I get the lien removed from the owners property and reverse this?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Hire an attorney.