How do I answer a petition for termination of parental rights

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Beverly L. Cohen

Answered 2 years ago

The termination of parental rights is a serious issue and should not to be taken lightly. Before taking any action yourself, I suggest you seek the advice of an attorney who can review the petition and advise you accordingly.