Where can I find FREE printable petition for name change of a minor?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Beverly L. Cohen

Answered 2 years ago

Many court web sites have downloadable forms for various types of actions such as divorce and name change. The county web sites where you are more likely to find the forms you are seeking are in large metropolitan areas such as Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb, and Gwinnett. If the name of the county where you find the forms is printed on the form but is not the county were the action must be filed, just mark through the county name and write in the correct county.