My sons mom moved in with her boyfriend and his family. Does that change anything with me paying child support?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

No, you must pay what you have been ordered to pay. This is not a construction law question.