Hollywood, FL asked in Divorce for Florida

Q: Can I manage my divorce in Florida from Puerto Rico

I am actually separarated but are moving to Puerto Rico and I will have a job and won't be able to come to Florida.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Howard Iken
Howard Iken
  • New Port Richey, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: That will be difficult.

We have free consultations.


Wesley Chapel

Summergate Professional Center

Seven Oaks - near Wiregrass Mall - off Hwy 56

27642 Cashford Circle

Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

New Port Richey - Pasco

7623 Little Road Suite 200B

Counsel Square

New Port Richey, FL 34654

(727) 844-7676

Tampa - Hillsborough

703 W. Bay Street

Tampa, FL 33606

(813) 774-4529

Clearwater - Pinellas

3000 W. Gulf to Bay Blvd

Wilder Building

Clearwater, FL 33760

(727) 844-7676

Lakeland - Polk

1102 South Florida Ave

Lakeland, FL 33803

(863) 248-1151

Bradenton - Manatee

9040 Towncenter Pkwy

Bradenton, FL 34202

Orlando - Orange County

Suite 411

7651 Ashley Park Court

Orlando, FL 32835

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.