Mother has full custody of 9 yr old. Father remarried and mom is not letting dad see the daughter. How do I appeal?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Kimberly K. Schreiber

Answered 1 year ago

Do you have a Permanent Parenting Plan? If so, you can file a Petition for Contempt if she is not letting you see the child. Please remember to keep paying your child support even when you are not seeing the child as that is a separate matter.