Canby, OR asked in Legal Malpractice for Oregon

Q: Where do I turn to when I feel the lawyer has not acted in a legal manner

I have an issued with the Jantzen Beach Moorage which is an HOA and the lawfirm that wrote the rule book in Oregon on HOAs is protecting the HOA. I need a lawyer who is not afraid of Vial Forthenheim so I can sue the moorage. The moorage manager is applying illegal fees against me, and taking funds from my payment for my house which is located in the moorage and applying them to fictional fees she is charging against me.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Robert D. Kreisman

A: To answer your question, you should pose it to a local lawyer. Be prepared then to show all of your documents that may show what you believe to be unlawful or illegal assessed fees. You may be asked to bring along all of your documents related to this arrangement.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.