New York, NY asked in Divorce for New York

Q: Can you help me find NY law cases ?

Are there law cases to support that court appointed lawyer for the children in divorce cases whose parents, not the state, pay the bills can still collect outstanding fees despite substantial non-compliance with NYCRR1400, specifically failure to bill every 60 days. In fact, there was only one bill after 1 1/2 years.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Harry N Konst
Harry N Konst
  • Lancaster, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: If you do not know how to find the law case, then you probably won't know what to do with the case once you find it. Contact me if I can be of assistance: ##konstlaw

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.