Topeka, KS asked in Personal Injury for Kansas

Q: Daughter accused of fleeing has no record was injured by police and ovary injured and may lose it. Can you help?

Daughter has previous surgery on ovary twice. Was healing and back to work. She did not realize police were stopping her and thought it was fake cops televised on TV. No one ever approached car until 2nd person showed wouldn't identify self I called 911 but was too late. They lost it while I was on phone with 911 trying to let them know daughter had medical condition bipolar ADHD and heard them hurt her and thought they had killed her because I heard them say she was unresponsive. They almost snapped her neck getting her out of car and broke the dash board of the car inside. They were way to rough and tried to trigger my daughter's mental condition. Case is on going and discover held up for months.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Adam Studnicki
Adam Studnicki

A: This is a general Q&A tool. Contact injury and/or civil rights lawyers in your area to see if someone can assist. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.