Wisconsin Rapids, WI asked in Real Estate Law for Wisconsin

Q: What kind of Lawyer do I need for problems with neighbors that has caused problems with the city.

For a week now the neighbors has been causing me trouble calling the police and the city lying about what is happening with my dogs. They are calling me a puppy mill ( I have 5 puppies), saying I don't clean my yard. That my male has gone after them or that they HAD to hide in their house because he was aggressive toward them. This is straight out slander and defacing of my character. Now it has caused the city to revoke my exemption which I had for my dogs. The city has a limit of 2 dogs I have 4 so I paid for the exemption. I need all of my dogs for my depression and PTSD each one serves a purpose in my life.

There has been so much that has gone on in the last week, there is no way I can put it all in this small space.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy
  • Waukesha, WI
  • Licensed in Wisconsin

A: Your ideal attorney would have experience in real estate, landlord-tenant, municipal, nuisance, and animal law.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.