Atlanta, GA asked in Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Municipal Law for Georgia

Q: Where do I get a section 1983 form for civil rights complaint for Atlanta Ga? I really need form now.

On 10/29/2014 I began my life changing experience where I realized The City of Atlanta Pretrial Detention Center guards are abusing the 3ne & 4ne dorms. They beat me on several occasions locked me in a cell and lied about my injuries. They falsified paperwork to hold me in jail while they tried to kill me by refusing me access to water. Grady Hospital sent a mental health specialist my water had been turned off for days they allowed abuse to continue my water was off during examination they simply continued their death plot. I finally got a drop of water, however, they began water depravation again once I got report from investigator at the City of Atlanta Pretrial Detention Center. My cell at that point was directly in front of a camera.

1 Lawyer Answer
Robert Jason De Groot
Robert Jason De Groot
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Deltona, FL

A: Finding the right form is not the solution, finding the right attorney is.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.