Sanford, ME asked in Bankruptcy for Maine

Q: I was in a chapter 13 bankruptcy from 2009 to save my house but ended up surrendering my house due to illness and cuttin

Down my work hours I had a court order to move out by August 31 2011 I did in march of 2013 I called wells Fargo to tell them the fence was down and a pool was in the yard and kids were playing there they informed me it was my problem the house was mine and we ended up doing a modification when I moved out in 2011 I owed just over 88000 when they finished the paper work in august 2013 after I moved back in the capitalized 37000 is there anything I can do to have that Removed? I had to replace most of the plumbing due to broken pipes and tons of vandalism thank you for your help

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Leonard R. Boyer
Leonard R. Boyer pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer
  • Clifton, NJ

A: To properly answer your questions and address your concerns, the best way to handle this is with an in person consultation with an experienced bankruptcy attorney. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.