Blue Springs, MO asked in Family Law for Missouri

Q: How and who can I contact about a divorce if I have no money for an attorney?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Justin Michael Crozier
Justin Michael Crozier
  • Kansas City, MO
  • Licensed in Missouri

A: You can look into legal aid. They can help offer legal services at lower (or free) prices. You also might be able to sign up for a pro-bono assistance. There are also attorneys who are willing to help out on a payment plan structure or who will give you some "low income" pricing. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.