Hampton, VA asked in Divorce for Virginia

Q: My wife of 4 years has run off and disappeared for the last time divorce is the answer what do i do?

We both want a divorce ASAP what are the steps we need to take i will be leaving va shortly what can i do she has cheated on me every year of our marriage she's run off numerous times im finally out of love with her and its no saving it so what now

Related Topics:
3 Lawyer Answers

Matthew Lane Kreitzer

  • Winchester, VA
  • Licensed in Virginia

A: You need to sit down for a consultations with a local Family Law attorney in your area to discuss the options that are available to you.

Jeff Hughes


A: Contact a family law attorney immediately.

Trisha Festerling


A: It's time to contact a divorce attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.