Tallahassee, FL asked in Family Law for Florida

Q: how can I get her to leave me alone

my ex wife will not leave me alone. We have been to court, I have 50/50 child sharing, I cover all insurance, and I pay half of expenses. She never brough the kids to doctors or dentists until I was ordered to pay half the bill that insurance didn't pay. I have been blessed out by her mother, her and her boyfriend. I have been told to enjoy the time I have them because it is limited because they have hired an expensive attorney and they will get the kids from me. I get at least 2 emails a day on weeks that I have the kids. She is constantely questioning the kids about who, what, when, why and where they have been who their around ect. What can I legally do to make her stop. Should I be worried about the judge taking 50/50 sharing from me.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
John Arthur Smitten
John Arthur Smitten
  • Clearwater, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Hire a lawyer to help you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.