Winder, GA asked in Family Law for Georgia

Q: Im in a visition battle right now and need help we have been to counciling the shaft visitation neither have been good

Now were filing for guardian atlietuim i cannot afford to pay anymore attorney fees and it was given by judge both parties split cost i cant afford it what should I do

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Kelly Case
Kelly Case
  • Frisco, TX
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: I do not understand your question. It seems like you are asking what should you do because you cannot afford something the judge has already ordered. If that is the case, talk to your attorney as they may need to file for the court to revisit that order. If you are asking what to do because you cannot afford an attorney, then you have a problem. You can try various legal aid clinics but the problem is that they usually will not agree to represent someone unless it is about removing your children form the home or bail/criminal violations. If you can clarify what you are asking about, it would help to answer your questions better.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.