Denver, CO asked in Estate Planning and Probate for Missouri

Q: I need help finding a lawyer in the state of MO who can help with my fathers probate estate, litagation,I am low income

on disability, live in CO, I do not understand the laws and process,I need a lawyer who will work with me on a low income scale or part of settlement,There is a lot of foul play happening with 3 other younger siblings, and I was told we had a trust set up in our names, when I called for information and question ,and left message with front desk clerk I was told I was harrassing the attorney, never spoke to him. I called county no probate in my fathers name, no one will give me any paperwork, my disability is only physical ,age 51.I am catching a lot of lies per I just trusted things would be handled . My father died in Festus MO 2016

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Tristan Kenyon Schultz
Tristan Kenyon Schultz
  • Fort Collins, CO

A: You will need to repost this question in the MO section of Justia. This is the Colorado section and a Colorado attorney cannot represent or provide advice in a state that they do not licensed to practice.

Carolyn Moller Duncan
Carolyn Moller Duncan
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Centennial, CO

A: I am sorry for your loss. Most likely you will be unable to find a attorney in Colorado that can handle your issues in Missouri. I suggest that you go online to the Missouri Bar Association website. Typically there will be a section to help people "Find A Lawyer" which allows you to enter information for the type of attorney you are looking for.

Good luck!

Carolyn Duncan

Carolyn Moller Duncan, P.C.

7899 S. Lincoln Court, Suite 207

Littleton, Colorado 80122

Phone No: 303-394-2358

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.