Duluth, GA asked in Military Law for Florida

Q: An Air Force Airman had injunctions denied by a judge falsely accusing me of harassment & tried to get me fired.

Had a relationship with an Airman. When I couldn't move fast enough for her she married some1 else. When I told her that I wanted to move up w/her she stopped comm. Tried to communicate with her and she accused me of harassing her. I was questioned and when she saw my statement she reconnected w/me. She eventually cheated on her husband and was investigated for adultery. She apologized and admitted the details of her investigation. Later stopped comm. again & while I was at training at the same base where she is stationed, I tried to find her. Instead she had SF detain me & sent home. For the next several months I try to communicate to her, but she eventually filed 2 injunction & she convinced her mother to try to have me fired at my current place of employment. Injunctions were dismissed & my employer ignored when determined that her claims were either lies & exaggerated. She admitted her concern about my knowledge of her.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Terrence H Thorgaard
Terrence H Thorgaard
  • Freeeport, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: It appears that her efforts to get you in trouble with the authorities, and to get you fired, did not work. So what is your question

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.