League City, TX asked in Personal Injury for Nebraska

Q: I need recommendation for a personal injury attorney for my in-laws.

In-laws were rear-ended and car rolled while in Omaha, NE on Friday. MIL has fracture of vertbra. FIL sustained some injuries (including a tear in prostate) but was treated and released. Don't have many more details as we are in Texas and they are in Auburn, NE. Car is totaled. Recommendation is for MIL to go to a rehab facility for a short time to recover. Both are in their 70's.

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing

A: You/they should contact a member of the Nebraska Assn for Justice in the county where the crash occurred--they give free consults.

David Alan Wolf
David Alan Wolf pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: You will be best served by an attorney in Nebraska. Most personal injury attorneys will provide a free consultation and will handle the case on a contingency basis. Make sure that your in laws feel comfortable with the representation. The case will depend on the extent of the injuries, permanency of the injuries, and available insurance coverage. Good luck on your search for an attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.