Las Cruces, NM asked in Estate Planning for New Mexico

Q: Can I put an article in my will about people who owe me money, that they need to pay it to my estate. Within 30 days

My daughter is 90 days behind on paying me $200 a month on my inheratence from my fathers death . Can I force her to pay my estate any monies owed to me

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Kenneth V Zichi
Kenneth V Zichi
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Fowlerville, MI

A: You've asked this questions several times in slightly different ways. You need to see a local attorney! There is no way to suggest the 'best' way to address this in an email forum!

--This answer is offered for information only and does not create an attorney/client relationship. I am licensed in Michigan only.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.