Asked in Wrongful Death and Probate for West Virginia

Q: Can i take my dads estate to surpream court if i feel there are attorneys doing things wrong on my dads estate

I have never been through this and my grandma is dirty i want something done my attorney isnt helping me i want tgis taken higher and im not satisfied with any of it

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

A: There is no way to answer your question without more information. When did your father die? Did he leave a will? Was his death due to natural causes, or as a result of a wrongful act? Is your grandmother the personal representative of the estate? Who are the attorneys, whom do they represent, and what have they done--or not done--that causes you to be dissatisfied?

Answer those questions, and maybe someone can help you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.