Winder, GA asked in Child Custody, Family Law and Legal Malpractice for Georgia

Q: I am a desperate mom of 2 looking for legal assistance with a malicious CPS case can anyone help?

This CPS case is malicious i so many ways and beyond crazy. I need some legal assistance and they have presented me with papers to go to court in 2 days to possibly take custody over my kids over lies and malicious intent to prosecute under false pretense as well as having their lawyer present his self as CPS but all along was their authorized rep ( Lawyer)

1 Lawyer Answer
Ellaretha Coleman
Ellaretha Coleman
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: You need to consult with an attorney immediately if you have a dependency case pending. Allegations of abuse or neglect are not to be taken lightly, and as you know can result in your children being removed from the home.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.