Ballston Spa, NY asked in Appeals / Appellate Law for New York

Q: Seeking pro-bono appellate attorney for third division to vacate divorce decree

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Aubrey Claudius Galloway
Aubrey Claudius Galloway
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Scarsdale, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: We cannot do this pro bono but we can do it at the 18-B rate (that’s one of court appoints you to represent someone) of $95/hour. Our paralegals would do most of the paperwork but everything will be reviewed by myself or one of my of counsel attorneys and I will make all court appearances and argue. We would need a $950 retainer, which would likely cover the entire matter. It’s not pro bono, but we provide excellent legal representation at an affordable rate. If you would like a consultation feel free to call me at 914-912-1555… If I do not pick up please leave a message and I will return your call.

I hope we can help you or at least lead you in the right direction,

Truly Yours,


Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.