Omaha, NE asked in Immigration Law for Nebraska

Q: Hi I’m wondering how go by bringing my husband back on a visa he was charge with conspiracy did time then deported

He’s been in Mexico for 8 years we have son together that has medical issues going on

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Kevin L Dixler
Kevin L Dixler
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Milwaukee, WI

A: Some parents can never return to the U. S. There are times when exceptional work is undertaken with quite a few hours invested to overcome a permanent bar. A conspiracy to commit a crime can be a permanent bar without substantial work and patience. This, to prove to the satisfaction of the USCIS that a situation exists. This requires relevant documentation. This also takes more time than clients expect.

This seems like a job for an immigration attorney. As a result, I strongly recommend a competent and experienced immigration attorney before there are any other complications. Good luck.

The above is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.