Randolph, NJ asked in Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for New Jersey

Q: Privacy invasion

Hello my ex girlfriend enter to my apartment without my permission, she took with her my tablet my cellphone my kindle my car keys and my personal identificación bank cards social security driver license took pictures of this information and used against me, in that day my daughter was here she is a minor and my ex girlfriend start fitting with me in front of my daughter my daughter was crying that day I ask her to leave but she never didi it and keep yelling at me and approach to me like she want to hit me all this in front of my daughter I need to know if I can do something

1 Lawyer Answer
Gary Kollin
Gary Kollin
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

A: You asked the same question on AVVO but this time, with my advice, you changed the word to permission.

Apparently, you think there is some magic answer which will solve your problem. You already have your answer

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.