San Antonio, TX asked in Criminal Law for Nebraska

Q: Need help resolving 2yr old warrant. Moved Outta State. Not sure y I have it. I had already served my jail time 4 it.

Just found out i have it & that i cant pay it online. Served 4month sentence 4 it b4 i moved outta state 2yrs ago.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Brendan Michael Kelly
Brendan Michael Kelly
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Omaha, NE
  • Licensed in Nebraska

A: Contact a good criminal lawyer in Omaha a should be able to discover and help you clear up the warrant. We have been able in the passed to have such matters resolved without the clients having to appear. A good criminal lawyer should be able to assist you in this type of action.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.