Memphis, TN asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for Tennessee

Q: My husband hit a big dip in the street lost control on a rainy wet day.He is being charged with reckless driving and

Aggravated husband is hospitalized until farther notice.he has broken his hip leg back and neck.why is a he being charge for that after a simple loosing control on a wet day?

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers

Frank J. Steiner

  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Nashville, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: You would need to review the charges and the warrant.

Mr. Kent Thomas Jones Esq.

  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Cleveland, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: You have not supplied near enough facts to even comment at this point. I hope that you have a local attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.