Branson, MO asked in Criminal Law for Missouri

Q: Hello need some advice please

I have an 18 year old son who is in alot of trouble. I have hired an attorney to rep him in the matters in volved. He the attorney went to St.louis for us couple weeks ago and when i asked how everything went he said he will get one case dropped . I then spoke to him today he told me the judge wants him to go to jail for 7 years. Imm scared and i dont know what to do or what to say ro rhis attorney who im paying and hes telling me not to worry. Please can you give me advice what i need or can do about this problem

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Joseph Harvath
Joseph Harvath
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Brentwood, MO
  • Licensed in Missouri

A: Only your hired attorney could answer your questions regarding the specifics of your case

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.