Corry, PA asked in Child Custody, Civil Litigation and Civil Rights for Pennsylvania

Q: Actually my husband told me to post the question given our lawyer had been the judge.

We share expenses and the toll it's taken upon ALL our children, including the 4 siblings my stepgirls have 2 me and their father. All due respect, our attny has refused 2 act on our behalf (file another Sp Rel hearing, another recusal, answer ANY of my husband's nor my calls/emails, refuses to leave our case as he's been compromised). Since the incident of judges denial of every1 upon arrival, including mult exp witnesses (clinical/forensic psychs) due 2 the report's evidence of mom's abuse&rec. (custody switch, therapy 4 mom & girls), our attny has essentially assisisted the judge in delaying as the kids, all of them, get worse. The ex is related via her hub 2 sev in the court, police, local gov't. A 2nd rep has been issued, worse findings against mom w worsened trauma in girls, judge and lawyer both refuse 2 hear us. It's been received by all 6 mos ago. Kids/mom have had NO THERAPY even, she's refused 2 comply or perverts the current minimal order as well. So we came HERE.

1 Lawyer Answer
Cary B. Hall
Cary B. Hall
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Norristown, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: It seems like you're responding here to an answer given by another attorney previously here on Justia - but what was the original question?

Regardless, you're going to be hard-pressed to have any attorney here on Justia "second guess" your existing attorney who knows your case, all of the factual details, etc. Without knowing *anything* about your case, the best I can suggest is that you request an office meeting with your present attorney if you're not satisfied with his representation and talk about it with him. That's the first step whenever there's a disagreement or other problem, right?

Best of luck to you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.