Miami, FL asked in Personal Injury for Florida

Q: had one of my testicles removed by a urologist after a nurse roughly ruptured an artery in my right testicle

Due to lack of care was the nurse negligent

Related Topics:
4 Lawyer Answers

Daniel Marc Berman


A: You may have a case. However, medical malpractice claims are tricky and complicated and what may seem like a great case may always not be. It would depend on the facts and circumstances that lead to the rupture.

Consult with a South Florida personal injury attorney immediately. Most, like our firm, offer free consultations.

Daniel Berman, Esq.

954 764-6099

Charles M. Baron agrees with this answer

Charles M. Baron

  • Hollywood, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Sure sounds like negligence, and I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal. A review of the facts and medical records would reveal whether there would be worthwhile case to be brought on a contingency fee basis (meaning fees are paid upon prevailing or settling, and there is no fee if no recovery). Schedule a free consultation as soon as possible.

Stephen Arnold Black

  • Orlando, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: You may have a case. Discuss with counsel here in Florida for possible contingency fee representation. That means Lawyer doesn't collect or charge a fee unless you win your case. Do not delay as Statute of limitations filing periods are much shorter for medical negligence claims.

Tim Akpinar


A: You could consult with a medical malpractice attorney in Florida. Many give free initial consultations. An attorney could provide a thorough evaluation after reviewing medical documents.

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.