Chicago, IL asked in Personal Injury for Illinois

Q: My son is a youth a lawrence Hall. I need to file two lawsuits of cases of negligence. please refer me to an attorney

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers

Tim Akpinar


A: You could check with the Illinois State Bar Association, you could look up Illinois attorneys on this site, or you could perform independent searches on the Internet. This isn't really an attorney referral service; it's just a question-answer board.

Tim Akpinar

Peter N. Munsing


A: Contact the Juvenile Justice Center or the Childrens Defense Fund, and ask for the names and contact information for their "cooperating attorneys" in that part of Illionois. They will give you a free consultation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.