Orlando, FL asked in Car Accidents for Florida

Q: Is it possible for to sue at fault party three times in small claims court for myself and my two children ?

Been in a car accident with my two children. At fault party didn’t have bodily injury injury coverage.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
David Tapalian
David Tapalian
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Providence, RI
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Do you happen to have uninsured motorist coverage? You could engage in a small claims matter depending upon the value of the claim. However depending upon the particular defendants even if you receive a judgment it may be very challenging to collect on that judgment.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.