Dallas, TX asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for Louisiana

Q: how do i file for a motion to suppress evidence? charged with 2 things, judge said and gave bond on another not on paper

first charge is a forgery charge, check was taken out of a car, being cleaned at a service station. A lady at bank said black male came thru drive through sent in a check for $475 that signature was unreadable on back, said she asked his name black male then asked if she wanted to see his id lady said no and now my guy is in jail next In court the judge said manufacturing of marijuana w/30 thousand $ bond, possession of drug paraphernalia 25 hundred $ bond. Paper work says: distribution of marijuana CDS1 and possession of drug paraphernalia and his P O said cultivation along with probation and parole violation and drug parapherna. Run down arrested for probation and parole violation, missed a few appointments, while searching our home they found a weed pipe in the bedroom in a throw bucket and outside in open view on the front porch for everyone to see was my ivey with a very small weed plant that was no where near even ready to have a bloom,,, maybe 2 inches high...

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Ellen Cronin Badeaux
Ellen Cronin Badeaux
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Covington, LA
  • Licensed in Louisiana

A: You hire a criminal defense attorney to do it for you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.