Dallas, TX asked in Child Support for Louisiana

Q: Hi i am a hard working father which has 2 daughter's with my ex. 1 of my daughter's recently graduated frm high school.

The oldest daughter has a development disability at the age of 21. I was taken off child support 3 yrs ago with her. Feb2019 i had court to be put back on until end of school year. Not knowing when the 18 yo graduated i was done completely. But no. I now paying the same amount again for the 21 yo. Im getting railroaded. Ive moved on and now have 3 small children under the age of 11 that need things and i cant provide. This lady is money hungry.

Please help

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Ellen Cronin Badeaux
Ellen Cronin Badeaux
  • Covington, LA
  • Licensed in Louisiana

A: You need a child support attorney.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.