Syracuse, NY asked in Child Custody and Family Law for New York

Q: What could happen and should I put a stop to child going to grandparents

I have 4 kids my frist child has been going to my bio parents since she was born lived there for the frist2 1/2 years of her life my boyfriend now has an issue that the bios dont get the other children and never have and wants me to put a stop to the 8 year old going now what's ur thoughts. The bios say they will bring it to cort if we do stop them and bf thinks the cort will make them take all four of them

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
John Anthony Pappalardo
John Anthony Pappalardo
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • White Plains, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: I would urge you to do what you think is in the best interests of your children

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.