Post Falls, ID asked in Criminal Law for Idaho

Q: How do I fire my public defender? My trial is tomorrow.

How to request Or ask the judge to fire my public defender my trials tomorrow and I have not met with my public defender one time to discuss the evidence that I have for my case. The case needs to be thrown out because the items the PA is trying to charge me with actually belong to me, and the PA thinks they’re stolen. I even have video footage from Apple store showing me purchase this item how do I stop the trial? My public defender wants me to plead diversion however I shouldn’t plead guilty to anything because I am innocent. What do I do?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Gary Kollin
Gary Kollin
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

A: Simply tell the judge you want to fire,and the judge will make an inquiry

Kevin M Rogers agrees with this answer

2 users found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.