Heber Springs, AR asked in Consumer Law, Personal Injury, Identity Theft and Legal Malpractice for Arkansas

Q: How do I accept a lawyer who has refused to return my call?

An out of state attorney who is female and unwilling to represent me. To expand on this misunderstood sentence, she tries to communicate with me in an akward sense, she is being charged. This is due to her not communicating with me only. It is impossibly horrible to expect 'good standing' in front of a group of Active Judges; as I am being falsely charged, it is worse to care enough about my representation to find out they (active judge) are mistreating her. This kind of fusion is unholy when she is unprepared, and I have enough to put us in a Trial. This scene is worse for the Adminstration of Justice: than what ever they are holding against her. I have to care, I do not like court.

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: It might be easier to simply start looking for a new attorney in your state. It's anyone's guess as to why they aren't returning calls. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.