Bear, DE asked in Child Custody and Child Support for Pennsylvania

Q: Can i put my kids in protective custody when mu ex leaves the 15 and 10 yo has heart defects? Home alone overnight

The ex has a tendency to lesve the kids home alone friday nights no babysitter with alot of men i do not know or trust knowing they are typically home alone without her there at times. Its a safety concern she refuses to listen to and always tells me to its my life dont tell me how to live it. Typical narcissistic ways.

Its always been her way or the highway, shes failed to listen to my concerns with my concerns with our girls, no matter how major or minor. Then plays the victim and constantly lies of what i say on everything and anything that i say

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Kathryn Hilbush
Kathryn Hilbush
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Media, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: You should discuss this situation with an experienced family law attorney. If the circumstances are as you say, there are several options. Talk to an attorney in person please.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.