Tacoma, WA asked in Family Law and Probate for Oregon

Q: I live in oregon and I have petitioned the courts for guardianship of a minor.but I need to get him home .

I need to get.him home as soon as possible. How so I do this??@

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Joanne Reisman
Joanne Reisman
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Portland, OR
  • Licensed in Oregon

A: There is no way to understand what you are asking because there simply isn't enough detail. Frankly you can't get anything more then general suggestions on Justia. We can't give legal advice to people that haven't met with us as clients. All we can do is say what you could try and that is usually going to involve going to talk to an Attorney. So you can try reposting with more details but maybe you should just skip this and find an Attorney and make an appointment.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.