Charlotte, NC asked in Criminal Law, Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Wrongful Death for Georgia

Q: How do you get a coroner to do a inquest when you can’t get them to respond to your phone calls, emails etc?

They have no physical address for a office and has went out of his way to ignore the family for over 3 years now even though they are aware the family does not agree with the findings, has the evidence to prove the cause and manner of death to be different then listed on the death certificate, has 2 eye witnesses etc.

1 Lawyer Answer
Ecleynne Mercy
Ecleynne Mercy
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: Georgia Bureau of Investigations

3121 Panthersville Road


Primary: (404) 244-2600

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.