Knoxville, TN asked in Civil Rights and Family Law for Tennessee

Q: If Tennessee department of chikd services violated numerous of my civil rights and removed my children

With no proof made me pay for the paoers givinf temp custody away or black mail me to split my kids up in different countys if i didnt. Disnt give me chance in court or court date perios but had judge sivn papers for temp custody as ipen case when it was ckosed told my 17 yr old daughyer biut my case but not me spoke to other clients being jnvestigatesdd abiut me and bragged. Refuxed 2nd drug screen when disnt fail first home passed and falsified papera investigated mw for monthe without inforning me bjt tokd my 17 ur old and her non biological grandpa who they maxe me sign temp custody to . please help me my son wants to come home he dont smile no more neither do I we stay sad barely get see wach other his sis and pa are mean to him whip him woth belts cus scream make him do all chores complain bout him eating let him get attacked by a dog. His non bio pas girlfriends dog whom they knew would bite threaten him to be sent off and for him never see me again mean to hom plz help

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Daniel A. Herrera
Daniel A. Herrera pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: I've very sorry about your situation. You need to contact a local family law attorney in your area. Try to find one that offers a free consultation and they should get back to you with a better response.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.