Jersey City, NJ asked in Criminal Law for New Jersey

Q: I Was Charged With Failure To Disperse, Now They're Trying To Reduce To Disorderly Conduct; The Body Cam Will Show

I Was Walking Away, and The Cop Sprinted Towards Me! Housing Authority and Body Cam Will Prove That; Is Pleading To Disorderly Conduct My Best Option??

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Carl Scott Spector
Carl Scott Spector
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Glen Rock, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: Thank you for asking your question. In order to properly advise you, you and your attorney would need to review all the police reports, video and audio. I suggest that you consult with an experienced local attorney about your case.

-Carl Spector, Esq.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.