Streamwood, IL asked in DUI / DWI for Illinois

Q: I receive a called about unpaid fees for supervision,this is almost 6 months after my court appearance,is this posible?

I successfully completed my court ordered alcohol program,and before that my case worker never mention a due balance to me not even on the last day we saw each other.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Juan Ooink
Juan Ooink
  • DUI & DWI Lawyer
  • Bolingbrook, IL
  • Licensed in Illinois

A: This is very simple to verify. Contact the Circuit Court Clerk in the County where you case was and ask them if you owe any fees. The Clerk will be able to check their system and tell you what is owed.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.