Galesburg, IL asked in Family Law, Child Custody and Juvenile Law for Nebraska

Q: If I gave gaurdianship during a state case and the state closed the case before termination of gaurdian. How do I?

I picked up a felony drug charge last August and were convicted in late February this year. I also note that the juvenile court case originated, in part, on drug use. I also see a warrant in 2020 to search electronic devices for pornography possibly related to my daughters. I will tell you that Michael and Mechelle have filed to change the names of Destiny and Sarah McCallum to Destiny and Sarah Allbaugh. That was filed just this past week and there is a hearing scheduled on October 29, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. in the District Court of Scotts Bluff County.

1 Lawyer Answer
Julie Fowler
Julie Fowler
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Omaha, NE
  • Licensed in Nebraska

A: You shouldn't post such specific info on a general posting board like this. You should take your question down and contact an attorney that practices in Scotts Bluff County regularly.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.